Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Weird...

Although it's nothing already....
but I have a weird feeling....
there is a wall between us...
before this there is nothing that make me feel like this.....
but now....
I really don't know he have that feeling or not....
maybe not...
maybe yes....
if we meet we cannot talk like before....
anything can talk...
anything can chat....
but now....

Maybe like my friend said....
让时间冲淡一切
is like "let time dilute all the unhappiness....."
this is the only thing that I can do...
I really need him as my best friend....
really need someone that I can talk with...
really need someone that I can chat with....
really need someone that can listen to me....
really need someone that can help me....
I found it....
but will it last longer?

5 comments:

chocobi said...

lolx. . .
me always here la. .
haha. .

ur fren's rite. .
let time dilute the unhappiness. .
n bring out the cheers. .

owh,still dun ok yet?
go get some fresh air,dear. .

(^^, )

---

heqing said...

im tryin to make it jz lik b4...
hopin so much we cn go bac de time b4 tis....
tat time is my most happy time in uniten....

im ok...
im jz try my vry best....

Zu--LfADh..^li--->>suCEsS said...

wei...aku rindu jln same2...rindu tunggu bas sama2...rindu tgk haziq bahan korang...suke..aku rindu korang wei..kalau lh...tp manusia brubah...mase berlalu..yg tinggal, cuma kenangan...

heqing said...

yes....
of cz human will change...
bt al the kenangan i'll not 4get....
it will alwaz in my mind....

fakhruddin said...

actually i've lots of thing
to say
but i don't know why
i even couldn't utter a word
miss first sem so much