Monday, December 29, 2008

Tagged by Zul

Tonight is a tagged night for me....
5 days didn't online really freaking me out...
because now I just know another person tagged me---zul....
as you wish...
I also answer those question la....

=================================================
My Top 10 Most Favourite Food:
1-10 All my mum's cook and all is chinese food....so if I list out you all also don't understand....so don't need la...

10 Things I Love to Do:
1. Reading story books
2. Playing piano
3. Sleeping
4. Listen to music
5. Singing
6. Blogging
7. Watching TV shows
8. Spending most of the time with my family
9. Eating
10. Cooking

5 Things I Love to Do when I'm EMO:
1. Blogging
2. Chatting with my best friend
3. Sleeping
4. Eating chocolate
5. Screaming

5 Things I Love to Do when I'm Happy:
1. Laugh out loud
2. Keep chatting with others
3. Singing
4. Playing piano
5. Keep talking with my mum

5 Things I wish to Happen:
1. A guy that love me so much appear in my life
2. Travel or backpack to many countries
3. Stay beside my family forever
4. Having my own grand piano
5. Having my own alto saxophone

My Top 10 Most Addicted Playlist:
1. High School Musical
2. Just Wanna Be With You
3. Can I Have This Dance
4. When There Was Me And You
5. Start Of Something New
6. 巫启贤--团圆
7. 林志炫--不要问
8. 伍思凯--分享
9. 无印良品--掌心
10. 无印良品--朋友

Persons I wish to Tag:
1. Udin
2. Iefa
3. Arm
4. Zie



2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

sleeping, eating....
never miss hahaha
dasyat la you...

eh iefa in plkn now
so maybe she'll do this tag after
she's back








miss her badly =(

heqing said...

tats of cz la....
slep and eat...
hihihi....

i noe...
so after tat she do it oso cn la....
bt dunno she remember or nt...

aiya....
dun lik tat la....
after tis sure cn meet her 1...
cz cny is coming....
den sure gt holiday rite????
relax.....