Tuesday, December 2, 2008

To Izham(arm)....

To arm,

Suddenly feel like wanna post something for you.....
don't know why....
hahaha....
before this I don't really know you....
first time know(actually is finally remember....)your name was when we went to Mid Valley together....
that time we also not too close...
but again...
don't know why when we come to 2nd sem....
we really clicked...
because I finally found someone who loves to read so many story books....
really hard to find you know?
and when I was down...
when I was unhappy...
when I was on the verge of breaking down....
when I was so upset....
and many many more....
just a few days time....
I feel your kindness and your friendship.....
really appreciate it....
really....
I'm so lucky......
before this is udin....
now is you....
Best friend is hard to find...
but I found it....^^

Your regards,
heqing
posted 2/12/2008

8 comments:

chocobi said...

huhu. .
heqing. . .
u made me blushing so damn much la. .
ishk2. . .

me also appreciate ur kesudian to chat with me,even when u in such a terrible condition. .

thnx so much!!

( ,^^)^^, )

owh,bout the books,i've add up the list. .
u noe,more goosebumps books. .
hehe. .

want it?
gip me ur thumbdrive. .

haha. .

=]

---

heqing said...

wah...
arm is blushing!!!
hahahaha...
dun need to blush la....

wen im in terrible condition...
i need someone to talk wit...
tats y i need best fren tat cn listen to me....

ohhh..
the books....
my pendrive kat udin la....
2mr mayb i take frm him...
den jz give u....

chocobi said...

hehe,. . .
oteyh. .
waa,still not done anythin bout my physc tutorial. .
2mrw goin 2 discuss it. .
huhu. . .


ok,i'll meet u 2mrw,if possible. .
kayh. .

---

Zu--LfADh..^li--->>suCEsS said...

wow.......a new s*****l ke ni?

chocobi said...

lolx. .
zul,mne de dowl. .
huhu. .

xkn r s****** kowt. . .

ishk2. .

---

heqing said...

to arm and zul:
actually wats s******?
izzit gud or bad?
is nt gud 1....
zul...
u think 2 much d la...
aiya....

chocobi said...

haha. .
dunno. .
it's up to u,to take it bad or not. .
to me is bad. .

haha..

owh,ive done trnfrng 2 ebooks. .
hepy reading 2mrow,kayh. .
=]

---

heqing said...

hahahaha...
thx arm...
hihihihi...
finally gt storybuks to read..
long time din read storybuks d....
^^