Sunday, December 14, 2008

Tagged by Udin---About Me

About Me

Five words best describe me:
1. Talkative
2. Helpful
3. Happy-go-lucky
4. Simple
5. Temperamental

Five things that I love to do during weekend:
1. Sleep
2. Eat
3. Sleep
4. Eat
5. Sleep

Five things that I hate about weekend:
1. Too short
2. Boring
3. Boring
4. Boring
5. Boring

My five favourite past time:
1. Sleep
2. Eat
3. Read storybooks
4. Play piano
5. Listen music

My five most-loved people:
1. Dad
2. Mum
3. Sis
4. Bro
5. All my family members

Five things that I always dream off:
1. Having my own grand piano and alto saxophone
2. Right beside my parents forever
3. Travel around the world
4. Having excellent result as my bro
5. Having a boyfriend that love me so much

My five most important gadgets:
1. Watch
2. Laptop
3. Handphone
4. Piano
5. Stationery(Stabilo Colour Pen)

Five people I wanna tag:
1. Iefa
2. Arm
3. Zul
4. All the people in my blog list
5. The person that reading this post---yes, that's you^^

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

temperamental or mental illness??

you really love to sleep and eat
but not getting fat.huh weird

weekend is boring i think if n only
if you stay in uniten. not at home,
right?

you wanna be right beside your parents? ceh grown up but still
manja... =p

ahaha i got stabilo colour pen too!
but not as mush as you have

eh i tagged you first
but i read your post too!

heqing said...

wei....
nt mental illnes ok....
jahat la you....

yup2...
tats is de proudest thing i ever had....
cz no matter hw much i eat...
i'll nt fat...
sry la 4 those who eat little oso will fat.....
hahaha....
bt you too rite?
kurus....

hahahaha....
manja???
yougest wat....

aisyah gt 1 set wor...
so we both kalah d....

hahahaha....
dun need la...
u post it 1st wat....
^^