Friday, December 19, 2008

FINISH!!!!

Clock strike 6.30pm.....
I finally finish my physics test 1....
thanks Dr Zolman...
you are really a kind lecturer...
the tips that you gave us really help me a lot....
and the questions is exactly the same as my imagination.....
but some sub-question still not so confident....
let it be la...
the most important thing is I finally finish it....^^

ohya....
before having my physics test 1...
I had my chemistry test 1....
the question in Section B is exactly the same as the exercise that our lecturer gave us....
but the MCQ really make me headache.....
anyway....
I still manage to answer most of the question....
what I studied really use in the test....
whew....

p/s: Udin and the gang, thanks for the "surprise" before I take my physics test because wanna wish my belated birthday....^^

1 comment:

fakhruddin said...

haha i've got you!!
wah you looked so worry at that time
actually, i'll be posting about this
later on
so have a check my blog hihi