Friday, December 5, 2008

Miss my Piano....

1 month didn't go back my hometown...
miss my parents...
miss my bed...
miss my mum's cook....
and of course...
I really miss my piano....

since I was 7 years old...
my parents had sent me to learn piano...
at that time...
I just follow my sis's and my bro's footstep...
and I not really know what is piano all about....
2 years as my piano basic....
it's quite a long time...
everybody is so shock when I told them....
and taking ABRSM examination.....
some of them jump grade....
but again....
I'm the one who go up step by step....
finish Grade1 continue Grade 2...
finish Grade 2 continue Grade 3.....
and so on....
finally at Form 4, I finished my Grade 8 piano practical....
it was such a release...
because when I was at about Grade 6 or Grade 7....
I got the feeling like I wanna give up already...
because it is getting tougher and tougher....
but when I since join my school wind band...
I totally change...
I totally like music very much and begin to love music...
now music is really part of my life...
I really cannot imagine my life without music....
but such a pity...
I did't finish my piano theory....
only until Grade 7....
because when I was in Form 3, I decided to stop for 1 year because of PMR....
but now I regret already...
haiz~
actually I don't like theory so much....
and I haven't confirm with my piano teacher whether I pass Grade 7 Theory exam or not....
almost 1 year already...
and I haven't confirm yet...
honestly I'm afriad that I hear the news that I fail my Grade 7 Theory....
hmmmm......
if got free time, I'll go back to find my piano teacher....
and....
one more thing....
thanks Miss Selina Tan....
she is my piano teacher and she is the one who teach me piano from the very beginning until I finishe my Grade 8.....
and she is a great piano teacher....
although she is very strict....
Thank you, Miss Selina Tan!!!

Here is the pix of my piano at home....miss it so much....

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

why don't u bring your piano
to ilmu?
hahaha

heqing said...

ceh....
so big hw 2 brin it?
realy miss it la...
1 mth din go bac d...
=_=