Friday, December 5, 2008

What should I do?

Just now saw his comment....
honestly....
really sad....
why shouldn't him just speak out his mind?
why shouldn't him just say whatever he wants?
I don't mind actually....
I'm a straight forward person...
I can receive all the critics....
although sometimes really hurt....
but I can accept it.....
and I like all the people I know just speak out how they feel and correct me whenever I done something wrong....
I don't mind.....
really....

I have sent him an email....
I don't know when he will see it.....
inside that email I've explain to him everything....
as we cannot turn back the time....
the only thing we can do is looking forward....
I'm hoping for a better day....
is he also think like that?

3 comments:

chocobi said...

lolx. .
he refers to who here?
hehe. .
udin ek?

---

fakhruddin said...

i've read ur email

n u misunderstood it

there's nth bout u, me n she

juz bout da first sem la

u think too much

heqing said...

hahahahaha....
i hope is me think too much d....
hihi^^