Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year, New Thought , New Wishes

Let me conclude my year 2008....
this is the most terrible year in my life....
not so good.....
here is the list.....

1. January-March
After SPM, everyday at home sleep, eat, watch DVD and sleep again.....thought will gain weight(this is my wish) but less 1 kg pulak.....
2. March
Got my SPM result, me alone.....nobody with me....my parents at China....my result luckily still ok....
3. April-May
Apply for JPA scholarship, UTP interview.....all kinds of universities and scholarship....at last....all failed and my last choice...here...UNITEN....
4. Jun
Accept the offer to come Uniten....one week orientation....then begin my new life here....
5. July-October
Begin my 1st semester...new environment....new friends....but in between there is a lots of things happen.....1st time outing with my best friends then my hp stolen by somebody at the KTM, 1st time have gossip, 1st time get the most terrible result in my life, and many many more.....
6. November
2nd semester begin....seperate with my 2 best friends....this sem is so busy and a lot of homework always waiting for me....everyday have to wake up early in the morning to finish it....then the most unhappy thing happened....I'll not say it again...let the time take it away.....
7. December
My birthday month but I'm having 2 test before my birthday....really a big "present" for me...but luckily I can manage to handle it...and the MPO is the belated birthday present for me....
8. 31st December
The last day in 2008...but I'm so boring and nothing to do...most of my friends go back home....and I didn't do any countdown....I just call my 2 best friends borak with them and then that's all....the most boring new year I ever had.....

01.01.2009
a new year begin....
new wishes coming through my mind....
hoping all the wishes will come true....
and hoping this is a brand new start for me because year 2008 is really not my year....
so many unhappy things happen without warning.....
anyway....
wanna wish all my friends...
Happy New Year 2009!!!!!

No comments: