Sunday, December 14, 2008

A Story of "Time to Sadness"(Modified)

Suddenly have the inspiration to modified udin's post--A Story of "Time to Love"....
here it goes....

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Once upon a time, there was an island where all the feelings lived in.

Happiness, Love, Knowledge and all many others, included Sadness.

One day it was announced to all of them that the island would sink.

Thus, they all prepared boats, and left Sadness, was the only one who stayed.

But when Sadness was almost sinking, she decided to ask for help.

SADNESS : Help!! Help!! Who can help me?!

SADNESS : Richness, could you take me with you?

RICHNESS : No, I can't! There's a lot of gold in my air balloon now. There's no place here for you for $$$$$$$$$$$$...

SADNESS : Love, let me go with you, may I?

LOVE
: Oh, Sadness....I wish to help you, but someone is waiting for me...sorry...

SADNESS : Happiness, help! Help me!!

(Happiness was so happy that he didn't listen to Sadness calling him!)

When Sadness was almost giving up asking for help, suddenly there was a voice...

"Come Sadness, I will take you..."

The one who helped her is an elder. Sadness was very happy that she even forgot to ask the elder his name.

When they reached a dry land, the elder went on his own way.

Then Sadness met Knowledge, another elder, asking the name of the elder who had helped her.

KNOWLEDGE : His name is Time.

SADNESS
: Time? But why did Time help me?

KNOWLEDGE : Because only Time is capable of understanding how strong is his power to dilute the sadness.

Sadness : Oh...

LET TIME TO DILUTE THE SADNESS AND BRING OUT THE CHEERS

------------------------------------------------------
To my 2 friends(I sure they know who they are):
let the time to do the job....
don't think too much.....
now I believe everything is back to normal again....
^^

3 comments:

fakhruddin said...

wait2, do you have any permission
from me?
hah you don't have any!
i can sue you to court
police2!!! haha =p

everything's back to normal again?
haha i think so

heqing said...

sue la....
u oso din write its copyright....
hahahaha....

its absolutely back 2 normal again....
yeah2!!!

Waniefa said...

yeah~
;p