Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Thankful....^^

Just now I went to take my chemistry test 1 result....
such a release after seeing the marks....
26/30....
quite satisfied with it but it's lower than my expectation....
as I said before...
the MCQ really hard and there you are...
the 4 marks that have been deducted is from MCQ....
I really don't know why everytime I can't score in MCQ....
since from Primary 6 until now...
hmmm.....

anyway...
through this post...
I wanna thanks Prof Madya Dr Rose Aini....
my chemistry lecturer....
she is so clear when explaining the notes in the class....
she is so kind that you can ask her any question about chemistry...
she is quite funny when teaching in the class....
she also likes to share her experience with us....
so...
Thanks Dr Rose!!!!

p/s: I think next semester I'll take back her....of course....^^

3 comments:

Waniefa said...

wahaha congrats2!!
great marks..hehs~

heqing said...

owh...
thx....
^^

fakhruddin said...

congrats ya!
i'm still waiting for my marks
wah so scared!!
uuuu~