Tuesday, December 2, 2008

All Coming....@_@

Quizzes and Tests....
all coming in one row....
yesterday and today I just finished my calculus and physics quiz....
tomorrow I'll having my chemistry quiz....
next week....
although so many holidays....
still cannot enjoy....
Monday holiday...
but Tuesday I'll having my calculus and physics quiz again....
then next Friday having my calculus Test 1....
all the things are like avalanche....
nonstop and cannot stop.....
now is the time to quicken up my steps....
too many works have to be done....
too many works have to be reviced....
but I'll still update my blog....
let you all know how is my life going on....

See ya....^^

3 comments:

Ice Cream said...

okk..jia u wor..all the best for ur test..
"i 'll be there for you to support you wor"

Add diesel more powerful..
i ok edy...thx

MeorIzzat said...

thx he qing for your comment..
btw i love reading your blog..
thx again

heqing said...

to hotshot:
ur welcome....
im lookin forward ur blog....
hahaha....
so we share our life 2gether....^^