Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Too Obvious

A few days before this...
someone added me at my msn...
at first I really no idea who is it...
but after looking at his name...
yes...
is his....
I know him...
really shock.....
why he add me???
then I just accept him to my messenger list...
before this I really no idea why he suddenly add me...
but just now...
everything is just the same as my imagination...
actually...
he just wanna get more close to the other friend of mine through me....
let's call the guy as A and the girl as B....

first of all...
when we having the chat...
A not always but frequently ask about B and wanna know more....
as I'm not so close to B...
then I really don't know how to answer him....

then....
after nearly one week...
today he finally ask for B's handphone number...
as I said before...
I'm not so close with B(but A thought I'm very close with her....)
but finally I also manage to help him....
I gave A her number because I know him....
A is a good guy....
good in study and love to backpack and traveling....
before this I kept asking him is it fall on B...
he kept avoiding my question...
but finally he admitted....
sorry la....
Mr A....
you actually too obvious already la....
you say I'm still a kid...
no need to know...
but I've so many boy's friends...
my two best friends also boy....
so I know more than you know ok?
hahaha....
and for Mr A....
you don't need to have my handphone number to cover up your actual purpose la....
when you first added me and talk about B a few times...
I know what your final target already....
hihihihi....
hope you and B can be friend and maybe more than that....
kakaka.....^^

3 comments:

fakhruddin said...

who are A and B?
our classmates? ex-classmates?

oh ya, zie and me have tagged u
have a check ya!

Anonymous said...

haha... funny la mr.A....

heqing said...

to udin:
hahaha...
i'll tell u wen meet u tis wed...
he really funny la...