Monday, December 8, 2008

Damn Tired....=_=""

As I'm being chosen by my senior to draw the plan of Ilmu Apartment....
I've no choice but to follow his instruction as I'm the one of the AJK of ICE(Institute of Civil Engineers)....
and today I begin to draw the plan...
but I don't know what happen to me....
just a simple plan I repeated 3 times....
and this is because I draw wrongly for the first two plan...
arghhhh.....
my eyes now really wanna pop out already....
really tired now....
and I only complete one of the block.....
tomorrow have to spend one whole day(maybe)to complete it.....
haiz~


first drawing....scale too big and draw wrongly....too many staircase....


second drawing....still didn't realize my mistake....still too many staircase....and happily coloured it.....thought finally finish one block....but then....


third drawing....finally it is correct...but a bit dirty because no mood already.....
(p/s: this drawing still wrong because there are only 8 apartments in I6.....today just realise it.....8/12/2008)

Really tiring....but I'll finish it and make it as clear as possible.....

No comments: