Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Calculus Quiz 2...happy...^^

Today I got my calculus quiz 2 result....as I had expected....full marks....^^ but actually the question is really really easy....

When I last time got the question, not more than 10 minutes I had finished answering the question, but in my mind, would it possible Mdm Zarina gave so simple question for us? I kept thinking about it and I checked the answer again and again. But still, it only last for about 3 minutes...then I said to myself,"Be confident to your answer, just hand up...."

And as a result, I got full marks....hahaha...happy...^^ hope my quiz 3 also can get full marks as I was so lucky that I got the question that was easier compared to the others....

1 comment:

fakhruddin said...

ceh...
i also got marks which i've expected
oni full marks for quest 2
haha so bad that i change the final answer
arghh!!!!
but we still have another quiz rite?
huhuhu