Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Finally......whew.....tired.....=_=""

Finally, yes, finally finish my interview today. I don't know whether I done it good or not but I think I really got a good experience. I just chatting with the interviewer and is not like interview at all. Besides that, before this I asked my senior have to write an essay right, then his answer is "yes", but when I finished my interview(very fast.....just 15 minutes.....then I came out already.....), nobody told me what should I do next, then I think is Miss Jia Yee came out and said, "Ok, you can go back now actually......" Har? Is that true? Really? No essay at all? Maybe YTL is changing its interview style. Then with my bro, taking LRT and Rapid KL then come back to Uniten.

So fast, faster than my imagination. If I didn't get the scholarship I'll not disappointted because I gain experience that will make me do better in the next interview. If I get it, I really apprieciate it, and will do my best maintaining my pointer above 3.0(really have to double and triple my effort.........).

1 month from now, waiting for the results, now what can do is just wait patiently.....wish me good luck.....hahaha^^

1 comment:

fakhruddin said...

Relax...
Interview is just nothing.
I still remember the first time
I went for interview.
So nervous but during the interview session...
Nothing happen. Just a simple talk