Monday, September 22, 2008

Shame on me.....0(+_+"")0

Today, as usual, we were having our calculus class at BM. Before the class start, while waiting for the rest of the students come in, Mdm Zarina suddenly said when she was marking the Calculus Test 2 paper, one of the student wrote zero over one equals to one(the answer is zero...primary school students also know it....)

At that instant, in my mind straight away think who is that person? Sure is not me. Then, unexpectedly, Mdm Zarina turn to me and said,"Chua, is it you are the person? I think you are the one, because when I saw somebody make that mistake, I took the trouble, turn to the front page to see who is it."(Mdm knows my name because I'm really popular in the class.....seriously.....popular....=_="")

At that moment, all the people in the class focus at me....so embarrassing...my face really ran red....I really didn't expect is me. I really forgot what I wrote in the test because I've a tendency to forget all of my solution and the question after the test or exam. But now I remembered, I really wrote equals to one.....(T__T)

Nevermind, I cannot change it already, but Mdm Zarina, I SWEAR I'll never do that mistake again....never ever again.....=_=""

1 comment:

fakhruddin said...

haha
really? was it u?
but it's ok. learn from mistake.
like me before
haha

u better keep your promise to
mdm zarina!!
haha