Friday, September 12, 2008

ICE membership drive timeslots......

Yesterday when I go to check my mail, wah, just three days got so many mails inside my mailbox already. Well one of them are the ICE membership drive timeslots. Out of my expectation, I'm on duty on Monday 11am-12noon same as Tuesday at BA. But Monday I'm the only one who take care of the booth, a bit worry I cannot handle it. This is the first activity that I involved in Uniten, and first time be the AJK of ICE, everything starts from zero. I hope I can do it well and make the job done without any problem.

So, next Monday and Tuesday, saying good luck to myself......^^

1 comment:

fakhruddin said...

At least you are quite active in UNITEN
How about me?
Just ASTENA and SIFE only.
Going for training and traing...
That's all...
Dull