Sunday, September 21, 2008

Physics Test 2.....=_=""

Yesterday taking my physics test 2, one word, 'die'....the day before the test, suddenly I had flu. It happened unpredictable. Then, sure enough, I had not enough time to study as I really feeling not well. At about 8pm I went to sleep already, and in my mind, I think, this time I sure cannot score in my physics test 2(before this I swear want to score, but due to this circumstances.....fall sick.....really not in my plan....haiz~~~).

As I thought, really cannot concentrade in my study, I just read the notes that my lecturer gave and revice a bit the tutorial question, but I just read, it didn't go into my head....really really sick....beside me full of tissue and notes paper, it was messy(sure enough....and don't forget....full of bacteria....) and the worst part, I had fever!!! (According to my knowledge of biology, when a person get sick, his/her body temperature will went up because of the white blood cells are fighting againt the bacteria....ceh...bio...hahaha....my favourite subject....^^) Then, as I said, 8pm something I straight away went to sleep without second thought, because I know I need more rest as the following day is my test. After that, through YM, I ask Udin to do me a favor, miss call me as he wake up for sahur. And once again, THANKS UDIN!!! He really woke me up at 5.30am, then start to study a bit but my bad, I fall asleep again...=_="" But at 8am, after waking up Udin(he sleep back again after his prayer.....3 miss call and 1 message....really difficult to wake him up....kakakaka....^^ Udin, when you read this don't angry with me ya....) I continue my study but I know all things I read didn't help me at all in the test.....

When I first turn the test paper, flip through the questions, actually the questions are not tough and are quite similar with the examples in the textbook and the tutorial question, I got read it, but as I said, didn't get into my head....the worst part--not enough time....as a result, I had a lot of blank space in my answer booklet.....

The test over, I can't change anything if I get a very worst result, but the sure thing is I've to struggle in my final exam, I have to get a better result in my final exam.....sob2....

1 comment:

fakhruddin said...

test 2 still cannot score...
but during the 1st test, we said
want to perform for test 2.
seems not happening to us
so sad hahahaha

shhhh....
don't tell other people
that it's very hard to wake me up!
hahahaha