Tuesday, September 9, 2008

CMPF Quiz 2.........

I'm back....actually the CMPF quiz is not so hard as I thought, because before this my friend told me that the quiz very difficult since their teacher gave them structure question(emmm.....not so sure about it.....), and I also heard that our teacher want to give us structure question too.....that's really make me worry.....

But just now when I saw the question, whew.......it's just the same with the first quiz that we had before.....actually the question was not difficult....it was just straight forward question(multiple choice question, True and False question and fill in the blanks.....) Although I read the notes before I went to the class, but nothing in my mind.......=_=" I was like staring at the question very long time and I decided to do it without further thinking....just used my intuition.....hahahaha.....I don't know it is working or not.....so hoping I get a not-so-bad results....because first quiz I got a quite high marks.....and hoping the presentation next week also turns out well........^^

1 comment:

fakhruddin said...

you know what?
i slept after went back to apartment
since calculus class is cancelled,
right?
i slept till 4.30pm.
just imagine...
i didn't read anything...
so during answering the questions...
i also used my intuition
hahaha