Wednesday, September 10, 2008

The first ICE AGM......fun.....^^

ICE....many of my friends asked me what is that when I mention it to them. It is actually Institution of Civil Engineering, a body from UK that exists to promote and progress civil engineering. ICE will be launched next Friday first in Malaysia, yes, first in Malaysia, and is in Uniten, how proud are we? Hahaha...really proud of that.

Before the ICE AGM began, we were being divided in 3 groups and Chuen Hang, the president of ICE Student Chapter, actually lead us(I'm in group 1.....). After that we had our Ice-breaking session. It was really really funny especially the second game: everyone of us have to contribute one sentence to complete the story line and we cannot say "I" but "me" is OK.

Then the story began, starting with Chuen Hang, he said, "One day, a ball flew by me." After that the second person continue, "It was kicked by a footballer at the field." Then Patrick continue, "The ball traveled with a very fast speed." Until here the story seems to be very OK right? But the story began to be more and more interesting because of my classmate, Jackson. I really don't know where he got the idea, he just continue the story with his sentence, "Then, the ball hit heqing." YES!!! IS ME!!! At that moment, I really speechless, I just stared at Jackson and kept laughing. Why is it me? But no choice, the story have to continue, so I just continue with, "Heqing screamed." You know how weird is it to be the main character in the story when you also involved in the story telling? Really weird.

The story continues but after that really going haywire when my brother continues with his sentence, “Suddenly, a Super dog came.What? Super dog? Emm…..quite creative.....Then someone continue with, "The Super dog licked Alex(another innocent senior that involved in the story like me......hahaha....)" After that, I think is Patrick continue, "Then Alex licked Heqing." WTH......really speechless......=_="" Jackson then continue, "It was so disgusting until Heqing wake up(because before this "I" was fainted.......) Is my turn....what should I continue? I was laughing and laughing until I got stomachache already......ok.....nevermind.....I just continue, "She slapped Alex." Really weird.....after that security guard came in, then what fall in love first sight with "Heqing" really complicated, but we had to stop our game because we were lacking of time.

I am wondering if the story keep going on, what is the end of the story? Hahahaha......really cannot imagine how is "heqing" in the end of story......^^although quite shamed being the heroine in the story but it was really fun......^^

1 comment:

fakhruddin said...

Nice story to be read
Hahahaha
I like to hear that and very curious
to know what is the end of the story
Can't imagine what will happen to
'he qing' in the story
Why don't you finish the story then?
Write it here, in this blog
Hahaha