Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Unexpected....^^

Now just 11.05am...but I'm at my apartment now....because my calculus class cancelled already....this is the first time I come back so early...everybody still having class now but I'm editing my blog here....hahaha......but then...after this I have a lot of things to do.....reading computing skill's notes(because after this 5pm having the quiz at COIT.....), eating lunch(definitely.....^^), sleep(of course......hehehe.....), giving out flayers of ICE AGM(since I am the foundation representitive.....ceh....hahaha)and preparing my YTL interview......many things waiting for me to do it.....
so, see you after this......^^

1 comment:

fakhruddin said...

wow!!
u r so, so active here...
got many things to do...
i also want!!
but then i don't know how to
get involve in activies here...
wuaaaaaa~