Tuesday, September 9, 2008

YTL interview........

27th August, it was really a hapless day. When I was on the way to BA, a damn shit bird egest on me, but only on my t-shirt. Then I told Hana that, "Today will be a lucky day....." I really don't know is it lucky or.....after that when we walked until COE foodcourt.....damn shit again.....(sorry for using rude word....but it's really.....arghhhh......), looked at Hana innocently, and I said, "I forgot to bring my ID....."

Although Ilmu, my apartment, is not far from COE foodcourt, but to and fro, really make me very very tired, and I was like didn't take bath that morning, because the hot day make me sweating unstop. As I thought, I late for my physics class, for the first time, but luckily Mdm Roslina haven't start the lecture yet.....(whew......).

Ok, back to the title. What is the link between my unlucky day and YTL interview? As I said to Hana, "Today will be a lucky day...." At first, I'm not sure is it true, but when I go back to my apartment after my class, take a nap first, then online. When I go to check my mail, wow, give me a big shock, YTL calling me for the scholarship interview. It's really a big, great shock, because I applied for so long time already but didn't have any news about it, I thought I failed, but actually I got it!!! I got the chance for the scholarship!!!

Tomorrow will be my interview section, 12 noon at Menara ING. I really worry because I haven't do the preparation yet, but I'll done it today no matter how, no matter what.....so wish me good luck for the interview because I really need the scholarship.....If you really wish me, I appreciate it.....^^ Thanks......

1 comment:

fakhruddin said...

you said you were sweating unstop right?
so that means, you're 'busuk'
hahahaha
everyone who's reading this blog,
just want to tell you guys that
he qing didn't take her bath this morning!!!!
hahahahahaha
just kidding (n_n)