Thursday, January 8, 2009

Weird KFC Meal...

I just came back from The Mines....
going with my housemates(Jinnie, Sim and Kin Ling) and another CE senior--Ah Tan(the driver)....
in the car...
Jinnie suggested we go to eat KFC...
so we all agreed....
me and my housemates ordered snack plate whereas Ah Tan ordered dinner plate....
ok...
let's eat....
wait....
why is the pepsi does not taste like pepsi??
there is a weird taste....
I also don't know how to explain..
just not the taste of the original pepsi....
seems like the pepsi had mix with others drinks.....
after Jinnie tasted Sim's pepsi....
she suddenly said, "Why have the taste of ginger in your drinks???"
GINGER?????
so now...
can you imagine how weird is the pepsi????
at last...
most of us didn't finish the drink.....
ohya....
one more thing...
one of the pieces of chicken from Ah Tan's dinner plate is not well cooked....
what happen to the KFC today???
really make us quite disappointed....
hmmmm.....

By the way....
thanks Ah Tan as our driver....
^^

3 comments:

fakhruddin said...

boycott KFC haha
it has been a long time I didn't
eat KFC
the last time was a month ago
I think
miss it =)

heqing said...

hahaha...
den nex time u go...
hope u'll face the same prob as me...

heqing said...

sry2...
*u'll nt...
hahahaha...