Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Chosen the right path...

Just a few minutes....
I've satisfied....
really cherish that few minutes...
after so many days...
finally....
before that I just say about it....
then the next minute my dream come true....

I think I've chosen the right path to act as normal....
because I'm a person that...
emmm...
how to say....
if I wanna do something....
I'll put in my whole heart inside it....
put in my whole effort into it....
and I'll not distracted by anything....
so when I facing the junction of my life...
I've chosen the path that benefit me the most....
maybe at the corner of my heart....
calling me to choose another pathway.....
but I perfer to ignore it....
when the right time comes....
the time that the junction changes to a straight road....
I'll accept the calling of my heart....

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

A road that be taken
huhu
What you have, is the best ever
that you have
Congrats for making right decision

heqing said...

thx udin...
hope u cn alwaz support me....
^^