Monday, January 19, 2009

Happy Day^^

Today I'm really happy....
laughing all the time in the class and making noise in the class....
Miss Yoges(my physics tutor) really noticed I'm so active today....
3 things make me so happy today....
first....
of course is Chinese New Year coming...
second....
I've one week off for Chinese New Year...
third(the happiest of all)....
I'M GOING TO MEET AISYAH THIS SATURDAY!!!!!!
if nothing happen...
finally we can meet....
after nearly 1 year separated with her....
miss her so much!!!!
The happiest moment in secondary school time....


p/s: he is still so sick....really hope he can recover soon.....

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

for your information,
during my tutorial class,
my tutor said
"bisingnya kelas sebelah ni"
and she was quite geram la
but it past already, so nothing

heqing said...

hahaha...
sry2....
after ur clas start...
we havent start our clas yet....
i noe im so bising ytd...
so hypeactive....
2day i'll bac 2 normal d....