Friday, January 16, 2009

Full....

Finally finished my calculus test 2....
as Mdm Zarina said...
all the questions were quite easy....
before taking the test...
I'm so nervous....
first time so nervous to take the test....
I don't know why....
but when I browse through the questions....
I think I can score in this test....

Just after the test....
I joined my bro and his friends--my seniors...
went to a chinese restaurant to have my dinner....
the food not so delicious....
boleh tahan je....
but during the whole meal....
a lot of laughter created by all my seniors....
really funny....
especially one of the senior...
his name is Ah Soon...
always being joked by the others just because he has really small eyes....
and when wanna take his picture....
nearly can't see his eyes....
^^

~a quite satisfying day~

burb.....
I'm so full now....

No comments: