Saturday, January 17, 2009

Chemistry Test 2....

Just finished my chemistry test 2 paper....
the questions were quite tough for me.....
although before this Dr Rose had gave us quiz about ch6&7...
the question in quiz is quite similar with this test....
but my bad....
I still not confidence with my answer....
I got really pelik answer....
hmmm.....
as usual....
MCQ again making me a headache.....
then have to use the same technique to attack MCQ again....
tikam....
but still will think about it before tikam...

I don't think I can score well in this paper....
hope I've mentally prepared to get not good result for this.....
or esle I'll have a big disappoinment....
and my mood will down for very long time....
so I better be prepared to accept the worst result first....

~complicated feeling~

4 comments:

wendy heng said...

gurl,gambate ya..
i'm sure u gonna get a gd result de..
think the positive side lahs ^^v

heqing said...

hahaha...
thx wendy...^^
i oso hope gt gud result...

fakhruddin said...

ah just forget about it!!
the most important thing now is...

HOLIDAYS!!!
can't wait

counting for CNY
limau...limau...limau...
hahaha =)

heqing said...

to udin:
hahahaha....
yup2....
all i want is CNY!!!!
yeah!!!!
dunno y tis yr really xcited...
mayb 1st time countdown at university...
away frm home....
miss my fam so much....
i want my reunion dinner.....
=D

limau je....
kla2....
i sure will bring 4 u all....
^^