Tuesday, January 6, 2009

How to do?

For the whole night...
I can't resist myself to think about it....
thought wanna wake up at 4am....
but my tired mind....
keep my asleep until 6.30am....
just can't control myself....
keep thinking about it....
keep thinking....
keep thinking....
keep thinking wanna say out the truth or not....
keep thinking wanna hid it forever or not....
keep thinking how to control myself don't think about it....
keep thinking how to resist myself.....
many things waiting for me to do....
I can't keep up like this....
I can't...
Quizzes coming....
Tests coming....
Final coming....
Sem 2 ending....
so many things....
and why my mind until now still can't settle down for all those???
and why I still keep thinking now???
I really don't like this kind of me....
it is not like me.....
but how can I do???


~confused hq~
6/1/2009

2 comments:

chocobi said...

lolx. .
wat happnd to you?
hurm,y i feel that sumthing's sumthing wrong here?

---

p/s : diaowher

heqing said...

i dunno....
i really dunno y i bcome lik tis....