Sunday, January 4, 2009

Love--It's So Complicated

I'm not taken by somebody yet....
I really not understand....
how does it feel when someone love you so much...
how does it feel when love someone so much.....
how is the feeling of broken heart....
how is the feeling of being forced by so many circumstances to say goodbye....

Love...
a wonderful thing in our life...
it sometimes can be so complicated...
and yet...
it sometimes can also be so easy....
a bitter memory in my primary school...
just let me know a bit about love....
is me, myself ruin the whole thing....
but no regret....
let it be the past....

Let me quote a sentence inside Celine Dion's song "That's The Way It Is"
"Love comes to those who believe it..."
yes...
I believe in love...
so....
I'm waiting for my love now.....

9 comments:

Zu--LfADh..^li--->>suCEsS said...

qing, what's happening..u seem very passiontae bout love these days...why?hv u found sumone??hehe..

heqing said...

found some1???
no la...
i said d...
nobody wants me...
jz kind of lonely in my heart....
nw ok d....

chocobi said...

owh,u asking bout love ek?
hurm. . .
yup2 . .
love is wonderful. .
but u forgot 1 more thing
love got evrything in it. .
sad. .
happy. .
laugh. .
tears. .
sacrifice. .
lose. .
achive. . .
2gther. .
alone. .
responsible. . .
err. . .too many la. .
could use all d space here. . .

haha

neway,juz relax. .
the time will come. .
but u cant wait n done nothing. .
go find ur own love. . .
mine is alredy gone. .
[want to find a rplcement. . err,what the phrase?fill in the blank. . haha]

go go teh cina!~^^,

p/s: sulablet

heqing said...

to arm:
wow...
such a long comment...
im findin nw...
i cnt force tis thing happen....
so again...
need time...
im stil young...
only 18...
so...
i'll gambateh....
of cz....
^^

fakhruddin said...

hey2 waiting... waiting...
hahaha

who's the luckiest guy in the world
had your heart in him?

give me answer...
give me answer...
=P

am, single now
hq, you also single
hehe
just kidding =)

aiya tomorrow have quiz
but haven't study...
feel don't wanna go back tomorrow
haha

heqing said...

to udin:
udin2....
if u din do havoc...
u tk happy ke??
is tis ur hobby??
wondering.....
hmmm....

ha...
quiz...
wats tat....
macam i oso gt...
hahaha....
bt nt 2mr....
^^

chocobi said...

haha. .
udin. .
if u make a havoc again. .
ill err. . . . .
nothing. .
haha

p/s : spreo

fakhruddin said...

ok2 surrender!!!
nanti aku kena attack dengan
hq & am pulak
mati~ xp

heqing said...

to udin:
u nw jz noe it ah??
hahahha...
padan muke....
=P