Monday, January 12, 2009

Chinese New Year Home Cleaning

Last weekend my bro suddenly decided to go back hometown....
ok...
fine...
because I sure will follow him....
then...
it is a quite busy weekend for me and my mum....
chinese new year is coming....
so it is the time to clean up the whole house....

Friday night...
helping my mum to remove all the curtains in my house....
Saturday morning....
cleaning up my bedroom's stand-fan....
cleaning up my piano and polishing the keyboard....
putting the camphor ball inside the piano....
Saturday night...
putting on all the curtains back to its normal position....

Actually many of things haven't do yet....
all the windows haven't wipe yet....
my house really have many windows...
I wanna help my mum to clean it up but she said it's too early to clean it...
so that's all I help with my mum....

p/s: Actually wanna post the pix, but the stupid blogger....arghhhh....

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

I think you were so lazy to clean up
your house
that's why many more things
haven't done yet
=p

heqing said...

no la....
biasa sure gt clean 1...
bt esp 4 cny....
all chinese will clean de whole house entirely....
from inside until outside....
jahatnye u....
=P