Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Tired

Just finished revising my calculus chapter 6.5....
my eyes wanna pop out already...
today so tired...
the 7 hours non-stop classes really make me exhausted....
now everybody is so busy...
busy studying...
therefore nobody to chat with....
so I just "chat" with my blog....
sounds weird right?
but how to do if no one to talk with you?
so just express the feeling here....

when I prepared my dinner just now...
I nearly cut my finger....
luckily just left a small cut on my nail...
but if it go deeper...
I sure have a plaster on my finger now....
really don't know why I'm so clumsy today....
hmmm.....

1 more day then is my calculus test 2....
really hope I can also score in this test....
hoping can get a much better result in this sem....
hoping and praying....

No comments: