Friday, August 29, 2008

What a week....haiz~~~

Last Friday, before I went out from my apartment heading to BN building to have my calculus replacement class, when I wanted to lock my apartment's main door, there was something wrong somewhere, the lock was a little bit weird but I didn't think so much because I was nearly late for the class.

After the interesting calculus class, yes, is time to go back my apartment and continue my sleeping.(hahaha....I love to sleep....^^). Again, the lock still like that but it still can open, so I didn't do the report to the office. But a real nightmare came, about 7pm, I went out to throw away the garbage then the lock suddenly cannot work, I turned here and there, then I did a conclusion, "The lock is broken down." But how to do? Office closed already, so my housemate and me had to put a chair behind the door to avoid the door from wide open. That night I really worried someone will break into our apartment because my apartment block is far away from the guard post and behind of it is like 'forest', full of trees. Thanks God, nothing happened anyway. Then, Saturday and Sunday, no office, still, the chair was still behind the door. When my another 2 housemate came back from their holiday, they really shocked that the lock was broken down. They suspected that someone broken the lock on purpose, because before this the lock is OK.....no problem at all. The next Monday morning, the worse thing happened, the whole lock separate into two(outside and inside one....)....ohh...that sucks.....now everybody will know our door lock broken already. But after I finished my class at 4pm, thanks God, the lock had been repair.....whew......

Then on Wednesday, our physics lab section again. The experiment was really easy and our group done it in just 1 an hour.(hahaha.....have to say thanks to Chun Hoong......he done the lab report the day before this....). So, we were (again.....) the fastest group to hand up our lab report.....hahaha......but the sad news was, Miss Huda will not be our instructor again, because her contract with UNITEN finish already....so sad....she really was a good instructor and always will help us when we are facing the problems such as if we don't have idea to set up the apparatus, we can ask her, if we don't know how to calculate the results we can ask her..........she always willing to answer all of our question.

Lastly, yesterday, I had my calculus quiz, physics quiz and English test 2......yes.....2 quizzes and 1 test in 1 day.....and the worse thing was our class is from BA to BM then back to BA again then go to BN(the furthest building..........=_=") Physics quiz as usual, 2 question only, but question no1, I know the concept and the question is really easy one but I take the wrong force to minus another force, suppose to be mg-T but I wrote T-mg..........haiz~~~~down~~~~but at least I done all the question already. After that I had my English test, at first really don't have idea to write the essay, but after that miracle happens, I had a lot of ideas but the sad thing was - not enough time, the introductory paragraph and the other two body paragraph...wow....very long...but the third body paragraph and the conclusion only 3 lines.........oh my god.....but no choice.....had to pass up.....then is my calculus quiz....we were late actually but the quiz only have 20 minutes for us to answer the 2 question. As I read the question, why is it so easy? Especially question no2, the working so short, only 3 lines, so I was wondering am I answer correctly or not? And question no1, limit of trigonometry......actually at that moment, my mind really blank and don't know how 2 solve it but I still wrote down what I think........

Do you think my story about this week finish already? Not yet.....my apartment got problem again.....when I was online, my roommate come inside the room then said, "Hq, the sink of the kitchen bocor already....." WHAT!!!! AGAIN?????? Why my apartment so many problem? And until now the people in charge still haven't come yet to repair the sink.....haiz~~~what happen to this week? Nobody knows.....


1 comment:

fakhruddin said...

Hahaha
So sad is your apartment...
I think you better just stay outside
uniten...
Rent a BUNGALOW...
hahahha

I've no comments on quizzes
and test...
So sad... (-.-) down~

A long week huh?
hahaha
enjoy it!!