Tuesday, August 12, 2008

university life....

1 month already. Unversity life is really fun and happy, but behind the happiness I have to face a lot problems: the course that I don't like, the test, the quizzes and many many more. I know my dad and mum really worry about me because I have taken the field that I don't like so much before this.
However during this 1-month time, I have learnt how to accept the reality that I have to study really really hard to acheive good results although I don't like the course because I really no road to go after failing in JPA interview n UTP aplication. I'm now still trying to adapt myself in the physics class but until now I still wondering can I do it or not......as my label :"If you dream it, you can do it, go for it." I hope the course that I have chosen is correct and I can acheive it like wise my bro.

1 comment:

fakhruddin said...

u don't like the course?
really?
me either...
i prefer to go for medical...
but then...
the same thing happened...
i failed jpa interview