Wednesday, August 13, 2008

new friends....^^

After leaving secondary school, seperating with my very very best friends:aisyah and lia, I really feeling like losing something in my life. This is because when during the secondary school life, they are the best friends that I ever had. Especially when we are in Form5, 3 of us become really really close and always be together no matter where we go. My chemistry teacher also said:"3 of you make 1 pasar." Yup, we are very talkative, very naughty but we all one to make our teachers remembered us....3 of us....heqing, aisyah and lia.

now I'm in UNITEN, aisyah is in matrics pahang and lia is in UNISEL. Although very sad when separate with them, but I found a lots of new friends here, in UNITEN. First of all is Hana. She was same mass with me during orientation week(but actually I not so remember already.....cz that week she wear tudung...so cannot recognise....hahaha.....) and she have the same time table with me. So from the first day onwards, we always go 2 class together and starting to know each other. The second person is Udin. I really don't know why can communicate with him very well, maybe we have the same interest(i think so.....). We are both from the band: both marching and concert band. First time I knew about he is also a band member(still remember at the library.....first time study group), I really really happy and excited, because at that time I'm finding somebody that is from school band. We always have the common topic to talk and exchanging ideas. But unfortunately certain people begin to misunderstanding between us.....hana, him and me.....because very often he always together with 2 of us.....but it is really nothing between us.....i don't know whether others will believe or not....but i really treat him like my very very best friend like aisyah and lia......always chatting with nonsences or discussing the work.....My parents, sis and bro really found me pelik because my friends most of them is malay. They always ask why make friends with so many malays???? But in my mind, what is the problem making friends with them?????? Haiz.....but I really very appreciate their friendship although we just know each other 1 month only.....

THANKS, FRIENDS!!!!!!

1 comment:

fakhruddin said...

thank for the friendship!
really appreciate it