Wednesday, August 13, 2008

my handphone.....=(

After calculus test(10/8), we decided to go to Mid Val to unwind ourselves. This is a great idea because I'm in uniten 1 month already but really haven't go out for a walk yet. I'm the first one to confirm with Hana that I definately one to go. Then Udin, Hazmer and Am also follow us. That's good because at least got boys accompany us when taking the taxi. We are so happy and having movie at Mid Val.

but my nighmare just begin.....when taking KTM go back to kajang, the station really full of people, very very crowded.....as I squeeze into the train, my friend really shout that jaga our handphones and wallet....but it is too late.....when I touched my pocket.....my handphone is gone.....at that particular time.....my mind was really blank and really felt like one to fainted already.....after checking and checking....I confirm that my handphone is being stolen by someone....this was the first time i really afraid my bro my sis my dad my mum know I lost my handphone....although the handphone is not the expenssive type....but it is still use money to buy it......

but I'm very lucky....I have my friends besides me especially Udin(thank you......^^)that helps me to call the Maxis Centre to block the number....or esle I really don't know how to do......it is not a good memory but it teaches me a lesson.....next time I'll not be so careless already....

1 comment:

fakhruddin said...

next time u better bring
the very2 big phone...
as big as ur bag
so that nobody wants to steal it
haha
juz kidding