Wednesday, August 13, 2008

today is not our day.....:-/

Yes, today is really not our day....this "our" include my buddy Udin, Hana and definitely me. Strating with me first, from the previous night, I've trying very hard to open my laptop lock to lock my laptop but until my thumb is like red hot chili, the lock still stuck. Ok, be patient and I said to myself have to go to bed already, it's 2am, tomorrow(actually is this morning.....)still got 6-hours non-stop class. Then I decided to wake up earlier to try again to open my lock but still cannot, and unfortunately, when the door of my woredrobe is wide open(because the woredrobe very near with my bed.......) I go 2 my bed and I actually scratched my feet(is left foot.....answering udin's question....hahahaha) I thought it's only a small scratch, it will not bleed, but when I'm having my breakfast, looking downwards, oh my god....my feet is bleeding!!!!!! Luckily my housemate gave me the plaster or esle I really don't know how to wear my shoes today.......and because of the lock cannot open, I've to bring my laptop with me, it was damn heavy......

As time going on, today is my lab section. Although I read the procedure before this but still not sure how the experiment to be carried out. And a big supprise: Miss Huda is not here today. The instructor just came in, wrote something on the whiteboard and said:"Ok, class, you can start your experiment now...." WHAT!!!!!!!!! Because if is Miss Huda, she will do some demo to us and just begin the experiment. All of us was shocked and really blur about the experiment. Then some of us ask her to demostrate a bit of the experiment but she was like talking to herself only. Some of the students could hardly hear what she was saying. Then, we started the experiment and the explanation of the instructor didn't help us at all. We figured it out ourselves and do the experiment.

Then I've bring in my laptop also because we are not allowed to bring in our bags into the lab, and the wrost thing happened. More and more my classmates came to my table to touch and open my laptop although I refused to do it so. I'm not selfish that they cannot touched my laptop but we are doing experiment, we are in the class, I don't one because of my laptop they cannot finish their work and create a havoc in class. Some of them said I bring the laptop because I one to show off my new laptop. IT'S NOT TRUE!!!!!! I just one to make sure my laptop is safe. So I'm really "on fire" at that time and addition to this something unhappy happened(sry.....cannot mantion it...because that person knows my blog.....) that really makes me no more mood to participate in the experiment....my friend, Udin, was sitting just in front of me, seeing my face turning black and he tried to ask me what happen actually but I couldn't tell him because that person was very near me.....and as the result, I'm the last 2 group to pass up the lab report....it's really unusual because before this my group always one of the fastest group to pass it up.....

And the really bad thing happened, Hana lost her wallet, somebody stole it. She was so upset and started to cry because all her valuable things was inside her wallet: her IC, ATM card, L lisence.....gone, and she have to take her driving test next tuesday but now she didn't have her L lisence....but finally everything turns out alright....and she make a report to the security......

At last, about Udin. After the lab section we have our phy tutorial replacement class at BA. So we rushed to COE foodcourt to have our lunch and finish our meal as fast as possible. Then on the way to the BA building, he suddenly said:"Oh my god, I forgot to take my spectacles, it's in the lab...."
(that's all I know about his unlucky day.....for more information...please go to his blog....hahahahaha.....)

So, we are very unlucky today rite????? Haiz~~~~hope tomorrow have a nice day.....no more unlucky incidents happen....

1 comment:

fakhruddin said...

hahaha
even though today is our bad luck..
but it seems a nice experience we
belong together and share, right?
that's cool!

well, what you wrote about my bad
luck wasn't enough..
lots of thing happened to me actually..
you've read my blog, right?
hahahha
nice experience to be remembered off