Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Tough Decision

This week is crap....
tomorrow having my physics test 1....
haven't do revision yet...
tomorrow having my english quiz...
friday is my chemistry test 1...
same thing...
haven't do revision yet...
calculus have to retest...
and....
this weekend...
eagerly wanted to join hana, udin, zul and others sem 1 friends to Port Dickson...
but...
another problem came...
because of lack of preparation in the informative speech...
Mr Azam is so disappointed with us....
and I'm also one of them....
really regret....
Mr Azam trust us so much...
but we still not doing our best....
and...
by next week...
we have to submit our outline already...
so I had do a tough decision...
I've to let go the opportunity to enjoy and reunion with my sem 1 friends....
really sad about it....
but no choice...
I've to complete the outline with my pair--Intan....
haiz~

p/s: to udin and the gang....enjoy your weekend....I can't join you all...T_T

No comments: