Wednesday, April 1, 2009

The Last "Contestant" ^^



The last person in my class to have his impromptu speech--Zul...
but my bad...
I didn't record full of his presentation...
handphone battery flat...
and one more....
I don't know how to adjust it to turn clockwise as I took this video with vertical angle...
arghhhh....
so just turn your neck whatever angle you like to watch this video...
anyway...
this video is a mess...
and full of my loud and high pitch laughter...
get ready something that can cover your ears....
XD
by the way...
well done Zul....
you done a quite well job ya...
^^

p/s : just now went to COIT with hana and peah...looking them running under a good weather...ishk2...but udin...I thought you'll finished it very fast..but..you know what's your marks la...kakakakaka....=P

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

you know what? i have to squeeze my head to watch the video. why is it like that? ayoyo...

hey2 read my latest post hehe

heqing said...

hahaha....
i forgot i cant take the video vertically...
sry ek...
XD