Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Informative Speech...Done...^^

Finally today is my turn to present my informative speech...
so nervous...
I'm really trembling....
my topic is "The Difference between Woodwind and Brass Instruments"
seems it is a quite boring topic...
but luckily...
it is not so boring for my classmates as I thought....
everything turns out well....

and we have a quite "strong" taste for today presentation...
Aric and Alfred presented "The Benefits of Kissing"...
Foo Kit and Yon Yi presented "The Use of the Condom"....ehemmm...
and...
Michael and Zhi Kwang presented "The Benefits of having Sex"....
well....
those topics are really....
errr....
XD

but Mr Azam quite puzzled by our performances...
and he is still wondering...
why we done well in impromptu speech but not for this informative speech?
padahal impromptu speech title is given 5 minutes before the presentation...
not like the informative speech as we have sufficient time to prepare....
maybe as one of my classmate said...
we tend to memorize all the facts and info that would be given to the audience and unexpectedly neglect the ways to deliver the speech...
or maybe as Mr Azam said...
we are given too long time to prepare the speech....
we should work under pressure...
but I think...
the most accurate reason is...
we are lack of practice....
so...
Mr Azam hope in the next persuasive speech...
we can practice more and do well in that...

anyway...
thanks my pair--Intan for making this speech a success...
thanks zul for making a demonstration to the class of how to "buzzing"....
thank you very much...
^^,

p/s : at last I show them the video also....but not the whole video because of lacking of time....

4 comments:

fakhruddin said...

your classmates are pervert ke? talking about sex lah, kissing lah...haha aiya... eh for your info la, all that topics, my classmates also do the same topics. well, i'm not saying they're copying each other but at the same time, it's impossible to have too many coincidence. huhu

heqing said...

to udin:
lol....
no la...
just some interesting topics la....
all is from scientific point of view la...
XD

huh?
same topic?

Min Jian said...

Mr Azam, I was thought by him before in semester 1. He is quite nice. :-)

heqing said...

to mingjian:
haha...
he is very nice...
^^,