Sunday, April 19, 2009

How many times you wanna hurt me?

Disappointed and disappointed....
nothing I can say...
the only word that can describe my feeling is--disappointment.....
seems like you still not realize....
you are still not realize what you have done....
you are still not realize what you have said something that is not the truth....
you are still not realize you are making me into trouble with all the nonsense you told others....
do I owe you something???
why you done such a thing to hurt me???
should I continue to believe you???
the trust that I had given to you...
why should you crush it into pieces???
friendship...
the most important thing between friendship...
is "trust"...
if the "trust" being crunch into pieces....
how do I treat you as my friend again???

1 comment:

chocobi said...

is it about me?
if yes, please correct me.
im begging you.
pls.
i can't take it anymore.
tell me what to do.
tell me what i've done wrong.
pls.
tell me.

---