Thursday, April 2, 2009

April Fool

Well...
first time no people fooling around, making lame joke on April Fool....
but then...
the CIMB ATM at the library was making a fool on me yesterday....
card keluar, duit tak keluar, tolak balance saya pulak tu.....
damn shit!!!
waiting there for about half an hour....
duit tak keluar keluar....
I can't leave there like that...
because I'm taking out a large amount of money....
if suddenly the money pop out like that?
then really is April Fool...
wait and wait...
ATM jam....
lastly...
called the CIMB helpline...
I have to go to the nearest CIMB bank to do a report, and reverse back the money....
well...
luckily with the help of hana...
I manage to settle all the things....

p/s: Thanks hana for fetching me to The Mines CIMB....Thanks udin for lending me your handphone to call the CIMB helpline as my handphone short of credit...Thanks my bro for helping to solve this situation....THANK YOU VERY MUCH!!!!!

5 comments:

fakhruddin said...

oh my name again? kawan2, saya seorang yang baik x] keh3

loser... (kidding) even the ATM machine know how to fool you around. hahaha

heqing said...

yala2...
orang yang baik....
=P

ceh....
if you were me....
you sure will be fooled by the machine also....
=P

wendy heng said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
wendy heng said...

wawa,
u're surrounded by a bunch of good friends to help u oowh!
hahas..
or else,
u sure crying there alone luu! =P

heqing said...

to wendy:
yup2....
really lucky have so many helpful friends here....
or esle really dont know how to do...
because on that day my bro go back to muar ady....