Friday, April 10, 2009

Back Again

Yesterday night before went to sleep...
shit....
my stomach...
having gastric again....
so many gas....
so painful....
and now I just realize...
the medicine that I brought here....
is paracetamol!!!!
not the gastric medicine--magnesium trisilicate (anyone that study chemistry please noted that...I'm eating alkali...)
now...
my stomach still fill with gas....
so uncomfortable...
feel like wanna vomit anytime....
nobody take care of me here...
so lonely.....
I WANT MY MAMA!!!!!!
064
wuaaaaa.......

3 comments:

Waniefa said...

aiyaa fren..
how can u bought wrong med..
gastric is sumtin dat really pain kn..
plez av ur meal on time ya..
if not u'll get pain again...
if u cnnot get da med...
eat a bunch of fud..
so dat ur stomach filled wit sumtin ya..
but it really takes time to cure...
hope u'll get well soon ya..

Waniefa said...

another thing
if an only if u get pain again
ples eat da med 1st before eating..
not eating sumtin then bru mkn ubat..
if not u r continously in pain jugak
juz giv u sum tips..huhu

heqing said...

to iefa:
thanks iefa....
udin told me before...
you also have gastric right?
me too....
first time serious gastric was in standard 2 and until now still having it....
i also know have to eat in time..
but sometimes really cant....
hope next time dont like that ady...
haiz~