Sunday, March 22, 2009

SMSes Between A Father and A Daughter

"I can change to Murni already...Monday I'll give the letter to them...they say just give the letter then can change already...don't be angry anymore, ok?"

"You've to learn how to handle things on your own...don't make your mother worry...she can't stand anymore pressure because the sickness may come again...."
(when reading half way...the daughter's eyes fill up with tears...now she just know she is so unfilial, so immature....always make her mum worries about her....)

"Ok...I'll handle it...I know already..."

"Try to talk politely to the officer...they will help you..."

"All settle already...they say no problem...just give them the letter then they will arrange for me...."

For the very first time...
the daughter make a big move...
communicate with her dad...
pleading him not to be angry anymore....
but from the sms....
she just realise that...
her dad actually love her mum so much....
and she finally understand...
"Deep love is hard to say it out"
now is the time for her to be mature...
is the time for her to become a filial daughter...
is the time for her to handle all the things by herself...
is the time for her to be independent...
is the time for her to make her mum don't so worry about her again....
...
...
...
...

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

yes, yes for sure your dad loves your mom. my dad too, like that. that's exactly how our dads show their concerns lovable feelings toward their wives.

i'll do the same to my children when i have a wife. my wife? oops haha

heqing said...

now i really know how a husband shows his love to his wife...
its time to be mature...
no more dependent on my mum....

hahaha....
iefa ek??
XD