Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Impromptu Speech^^

During the physics class...
my heart began to pump as fast as it is coming out from my throat...
when Mr Azam just entered the class...
I started to tremble and became colder and colder...
I know that is not because of the air-con...
but all is the nervousness that I was facing...
all my mind is...
I'm going to give a speech...
what title I'll get after this??
can I do it??
before having our impromptu speech...
Mr Azam was giving the guideline how to give a good speech....
but I was trembling all the way....
T_T
but also laughing all the way....
Mr Azam making jokes again...as usual...

to increase the excitement for the impromptu speech session...
Mr Azam decided to "nominate" a title for each of us....
the dramatical part is...
before my turn to give my speech...
Mr Azam whispered at me....
asking me what title I want....
then I whispered back, "no 18"
but then...
he said, "you'll never get that title...."
=_=""
hahaha...
but it's ok with me....
because after that...
he gave me another title that I can elaborate more--The three biggest mistakes in my life

I'm the only girl and also the last person to give the speech....
I was so nervous and I was still trembling when I stood in front of the class...
I don't know anybody realize this...
my voice was also trembling when I talked....
well then...
I began my speech....
with the "big" voice that the God rewarded to me...
with the right intonation...
with a little joke...
with a bit more of confidence...
with the eyes contact with all my classmate....
and in the end...
Mr Azam put up his thumb towards me...
he acclaimed that because with the smile on my face and the enthusiasm, I had done a good job....
whew....
such a relived....
thanks Mr Azam and I'll do a better job in the following speeches....

p/s: wanna say sorry to zul...I'm not intent to embarrass you in the class...that is my true word...thank you very much to be my friend....^^

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

i knew it because am told me this evening during my english class. today hotshot blasted our tummies with his title 'how to choose the best life partner'... he couldn't stop looking at pe'ah during his speech haha

heqing said...

ek??
am told you??
how he knows??

har?
yeke??
hahahaha....
XD