Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Not My Day

Except for the incident happened this early morning...
today is really not my day...
result of not enough sleep:
feeling sleepy in the class...
can't absorb the information given by lecturer...
nearly fall asleep in the class...
tension in the class....

anyway...
today having my chemistry tutorial class at BF (ME lab)...
and first time so scared to be called to do question in front....
this is because I haven't prepared...(reason?? refer previous post...T_T)
but don't know is a good news or bad news...
I'm not called by Miss Elya...
but I have to do it next week...
and Miss Elya said...
if there is no question left...
she will give impromptu question...
die....
and just now...
don't know which stupid fellow...
sign for his/her friend...
after Miss Elya found out...
that stupid fellow don't want to admit it...(again...coward!!!)
and the whole class being deduct 2 marks...
ishk2...
luckily Linda corrected the mistake in the last question....
so Miss Elya decided to deduct only 1 mark...
but still....
that fellow really...
COWARD!!!!!

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

seems like linda was the savior. lucky you. i'm not sure what happen to my class next week. wanna borrow yours la haha because i haven't finish yet chem tutorial. now still doing calculus and i haven't touch physics =(

can't sleep tonight!

heqing said...

yup2...
hahaha...
ok...
after this give you...
my calculus havent finish yet...
T_T