Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Mentally and Physically Tired

Luckily today Moral class cancelled...
Mr Hamizi's car broke down on the way to Uniten...
XD
anyway...
today really damn tired...
no lecture for Kor Uniten today...
all the way kawad je....
but I admit that...
kawad is quite fun but tiring...
and during the time...
I wish I can go back to my band marching...
miss it so much....

but seriously...
I've no energy to prepare my english impromptu speech...
now I can hardly open my eyes...
therefore...
tomorrow early morning will see my room's light again...
haiz~
no choice~

3 comments:

Waniefa said...

huaa surely tired laa..
me oso in NS dun wan to do kawad..
all of us tried to avoid it..
kalau hujan tuh mmg hepi gile..
hihi
but ya..its quite fun jugak meh..
huhu..
hopefully u'll prepared by 2mr la..
chaiyok2!!

fakhruddin said...

alaa everybody will do the marching things so no need to think so much. i hope tomorrow will still rain as the previous few weeks. and not forgotten what happened to my watch because of the 'tepuk lalat' jump. till now i still didn't tell my dad yet.

anyway all the best for impromptu speech. voice out all your opinion, that's all. be like irham =]

heqing said...

to iefa:
haha...
tapi we are so unlucky...
everytime tues not raining wed raining...
ishk2....
udin tu lucky la....
XD

to udin:
hope today will be a big hot sun in the sky....
hehehe.....
than you'll become darker and darker....
=p

i hope so...
bt i so afraid im so nervous until my mind is totally blank....T_T