Monday, March 2, 2009

Add & Drop Battle...

Venue: ITMS
Time: 11.30am--4.00pm

Today is the first day of my sem 3...
really happy when met all my friends...
especially friends from sem 1....
^^
and since last sem I knew about we can add & drop our subject...
today....
the battle starts....
as a result...
I drop my chemistry lecturer and add Miss Elya for my chemistry...
same as udin, arm, hana....
all the friends from sem 1....
now...
still wondering wanna change my english and MTAF or not....
anyway...
during the add & drop time...
really pening and like go to war...
we have to be quick and accurate...
or esle no more place for that particular class...

by the way...
hope I will not regret with my decision...
but at least I have the same time table with udin and the gang again....
just like sem 1....
really happy about it...
^^

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

and the most important thing, seems like our class will be very2 bising haha =)
i like this sem too!

heqing said...

haha...
obviously...
because of us--the sem 1 friends...
xD