Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Moody Day

Yesterday incident...
making me totally no mood to study today...
my body is in the class....
but my soul nearly not there...
swinging mood...
unstable mood...
laughing loudly but it is just surface...
inside me...
so unhappy...
so moody...
after talking with udin...
during the calculus tutorial class...
suddenly feel like wanna cry...
tears nearly drop...
but I have to be strong...
no crying just because of one person that doesn't love you...
lots of lots of apologies...
it's no use...
we can't paksa someone to love us...
it is just we don't have the fate to be together...
071
lastly...
the only thing I can do...
I'll bless you...
getting your true love...
and remember that...
there's once...
a girl that loves you so much....
giving all her ability to cherish you without pleading paying back...
please remember her....


p/s : this is the time to give up love...it is the signer from God...concentrating in study..no more other things to interrupt my study....
096
by the way...thanks udin and shuhui to be my listener...thanks for always be with me when hard time comes...thanks both of you...appreciate it....

7 comments:

chocobi said...

heqing.
u made me feel like im going to stab a knife hard into my chest.

---

p/s : workey

heqing said...

huh?
im making you in trouble ke?
dont worry la...
im fine now...
really really perfectly ok after a short nap...
^^

chocobi said...

i've made a dcision.
neither she nor she.

dun take anyone.
done.

---

p/s : amezz

fakhruddin said...

err me? my name was in your post. lol =]

heqing said...

to arm:
dont be like that...
if you like someone...
just go for it...
i dah think deeply...
i x kisah ady...
i only hope that you are happy...

to udin:
tak takut iefa marah ek??
i told you ady...
im too close with you until cant go into that stage...
you are always my very best friend...
thanks for lending your ears to listen to my problem...

shuhui said...

haha..welcum la fren..
i noe ur feeling...
dun think tat much le..okies..??
cheerr^^

heqing said...

to shuhui:
yup2...
im fine now...
just thiking about the coming test...
hahaha...
by the way...
thank you very much...^^