Friday, March 20, 2009

Angry

Just received my mum's call....
she told me my dad is angry with me...
I was so shocked when I heard this....
and he also don't want to talk with my mum...
he said I'm so stubborn that I don't want to campur with others....
insisting to stay at Ilmu...
therefore I can't get the housemates that is chinese....
wth....
the truth is....
my housemates and me had decided that we'll continue staying at Ilmu...
the problem is the difference in timeslot (I got 9am and they all got 12 noon)....
that makes other people click into the apartment that I've chosen...
my housemates have no choice....
so just click into Murni....
haiz~

after this I'll go the office try to talk with the person-in-charge...
see whether can change to Murni or not...
~praying hard that I can bring home good news, then my dad will not be angry anymore~

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

i see. then have you talked to the person in charge? i know, dad always like that. blame us sometimes but they're actually love us. this also shows 'women communicate better than men'... right? =]

solve the problem as soon as possible if you could. don't let your dad worries

heqing said...

yup2....
everything is ok now...
just give the letter and they will arrange for me....
whew....