Sunday, July 5, 2009

Holidays end...

Tomorrow morning going back to uniten...
3 weeks holidays officially ended...
no more sleeping till afternoon...
no more tv shows from day to night...
no more delicious dishes from mum...
waiting in front of me is a whole new semester in my 1st year degree...
7 subjects with a total of 16 credit hours...
drafting, drafting lab, material, material lab, statics I, advance calculus and malaysian studies...
hope can do really well in the following semester....

by the way...
just now packing and sorting out my things...
omg...
I have reduced the things to bring...
but as a result...
you will know when looking at the photo below...

well...
some still not in the photo...
so imagine how many things I have...
XD

bye bye to the study room at my home (quite messy actually...)....no worry...I'll be back...hehe...

2 comments:

fakhruddin said...

really... so many stuffs. when compared to mine... just compare yourself lah... view my blog later

heqing said...

to udin:
hahaha...
im girl mah..
sure many stuff 1 lo...
but compared to last time...
this time really few ady...
XD